表情符號
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
海軍之子 Posted - 06/18/2010 : 14:38:22
最近讀到一本由黑鷹直昇機總工程師Ray Leoni所著之Black Hawk: The Story of a World Class Helicopter,其中有七頁之篇幅是在講國軍的S-70系列(而且國名是用Republic of China),但是在海軍型的部分並未像國內雜誌提及有部分系統為國軍參與投資之專案研發,當然我也從未見過任何國內刊物有指明到底是哪一個機上系統為國軍專案研發,不知道版上有沒有先進看過相關的資料?

"The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." -Albert Einstein
Member of IMFS(International Military Fans Society)
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
海軍之子 Posted - 06/18/2010 : 15:13:41
So basically the new MH-60Rs are the offspring of ROCN's S-70C(M) with some modern modifications.

"The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." -Albert Einstein
Member of IMFS(International Military Fans Society)
rockitten Posted - 06/18/2010 : 14:55:51
quote:
Originally posted by 海軍之子

最近讀到一本由黑鷹直昇機總工程師Ray Leoni所著之Black Hawk: The Story of a World Class Helicopter,其中有七頁之篇幅是在講國軍的S-70系列(而且國名是用Republic of China),但是在海軍型的部分並未像國內雜誌提及有部分系統為國軍參與投資之專案研發,當然我也從未見過任何國內刊物有指明到底是哪一個機上系統為國軍專案研發,不知道版上有沒有先進看過相關的資料?

it is Taiwanese Navy request a S-70 with both active and passive sonar, which is not a model on the shelf. So the manufacturer do the engineering/design works to create such a model, and Taiwanese navy buy-off the copy of that model of design as part of the package. So basically Taiwanese navy just prepare specification of requirements.
-
It is just the same as those customized luxury car: the buyer set the requirements and pay the bill, the manufacturer do the rest.

小貓不會作模型,小貓只愛玩模型;看似小貓玩模型,其實模型玩小貓:
A B 補土白膠條,樹脂改套蝕刻片;凹線凸線凹凸線,乾磨水磨銼刀磨;
水性油性消光漆,乾掃手掃噴槍掃;模型一盒三百幾,零件一堆三千幾;
多買多作進步多,買了不作口水多;花錢耗時傷精神,小貓是隻敗家喵。

MDC第二論壇 © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page