T O P I C    R E V I E W
Reinherd Von Hwang提督 Posted - 07/30/2014 : 08:21:36
這個問題我好奇很久了
因為我看清末民初的新軍似乎都是戴小盤帽為主,高級軍官戴大筒帽
海軍的軍官以船形帽為主

但是我看英國連續劇Parade's End, 劇中一戰英國就有大盤帽
日俄戰爭電影203高地中日軍也是戴小盤帽為主
所以我好奇大盤帽大概是什麼時候從哪一國開始流行的啊??
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Shippy Posted - 07/31/2014 : 17:14:22
大盤帽源於十九世紀北歐工人,在拿破崙戰爭期間,俄國與普魯士的高級將領紛紛以大盤帽取代笨重的雙角帽(Bicrone)和高筒帽(Shako)。美國陸軍在1846年美墨戰爭期間引入大盤帽取代高筒帽。皇家海軍於1856年開始為士官配發盤帽,而英國陸軍則在1902年與新型卡其常服/野戰服一起導入大盤帽。

quote:
The peaked cap originated in early 19th century Northern Europe, usually worn by working class men. Around the same time in the later years[when?] of the Napoleonic Wars, it began to appear in the senior ranks of the Russian and Prussian armies, being popular because of its comfort and light weight, as opposed to the cumbersome bicorns and shakos that were standard duty issue. During the Biedermeier period (1815-1848), they became[why?] universal dress for German and Austrian civilian males of all classes, and for the entire 19th century, they were popular with the working classes all over Northern Europe, although in Britain the flat-top cap was preferred towards the end of the century.[citation needed]

In 1846, the United States Army adopted the peaked cap during the Mexican-American war due to the unsuitability of the shako in the hot Mexican climate. In 1856, a form of peaked cap was adopted by petty officers of the Royal Navy, in imitation of an undress headdress worn by officers from as early as 1827. The British Army adopted peaked caps in 1902 for both the new khaki field dress and (in coloured form) as part of the "walking out" or off duty wear for other ranks. A dark blue version was worn with dress blues by all ranks of the U.S. Army between 1902 and 1917.[citation needed]

During the 20th century, the combination or peaked cap became a common headdress in the armies, navies, air forces, and law enforcement agencies of the world, especially for officers. As a relatively practical and smart item, it also became popular for police forces, largely supplanting helmets and kepis.[citation needed]

Reinherd Von Hwang提督 Posted - 07/31/2014 : 08:25:22
HBO自製戰爭電影--墨西哥風暴
假設取材考據正確
一戰前的墨西哥革命戰爭墨國政府軍就有大盤帽
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrITr94NIeI
冗丙 Posted - 07/30/2014 : 16:51:13
英國不知道~~
軍閥亂政時期東南軍閥都是大盤帽,連黃埔校軍都是戴大盤帽做戰~

忠義衛飯筒~剽悍吃燒肉~~
dasha Posted - 07/30/2014 : 09:26:19
大盤帽屬於禮服,與其他幾種偏向作戰用軍服體系其實有點差.

MDC第二論壇 © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page